Action stations! Interactive map
It’s not too long ago that the only visible infrastructure project underway on Melbourne’s rail system was the Craigieburn electrification. This is no longer the case. Say what you like about the government, but it is undeniable that a number projects have now been funded, right across the rail network.
But are they the right solutions? And are we getting our money’s worth?
This interactive map summarises what’s going on where, when each project will be finished, and how much it’ll cost. Move your mouse over each project to see the details. (Requires Flash)
Printable PDF version (409 Kb)
- The truth behind South Morang — an expanded version of the newsletter article
- Nunawading station design short-sighted — since this map was prepared, it has been announced that the station design has been revised
- Users ask the government how much slower the new rail link to Geelong will be
- What’s missing: Connecting to the Future
- The official Government view: Victorian Transport Plan