Please join the PTUA to receive regular newsletters.
May 2009 edition articles:
- Funded: South Morang rail, Sunbury electrification, Tarneit/Regional link – but at what cost?
- Member meeting: Monday 15th June (please note date in paper newsletter is wrong)
- Watching over the fleet
- Parliamentary Select Committee on Train Services
- Senate inquiry probes Federal funding
- South Morang not far enough
- Connex trials modified train
- Flags for Footscray
- Northeast standard gauge project welcomed
- Geelong: buses to be upgraded
- Multi-million dollar Myki rolls on
- Connecting to the Future: Our transport alternative