Please join the PTUA to receive regular newsletters.
September 2008 edition articles:
- Periodicals undermined by Myki
- PTUA Annual General Meeting: Thursday October 30th
- Make these local elections count
- RIP Ken McIntyre
- Premier’s transport summit
- Public Transport Ombudsman – how are they doing?
- Making an IMPACT on tram travel times
- Rail to South Morang and Mernda urgent (guest column from Darren Peters, South Morang Rail Alliance)
- Peak hour trams: 1999 vs 2008
- Geelong Branch: Bus route reform
- Ask not what the PTUA can do for you…
- Letter to the editor: Notes from a waltzing train
- Upgraded buses gain patronage
- Walk Against Warming — Saturday November 15th (see also: Events calendar)