Please join the PTUA to receive regular newsletters.
September 2007 edition articles:
- New train timetables and free rides to bring little relief
- Contracts extended until 2009
- PTUA Annual General Meeting: Thursday October 25th
- Moving Australians Sustainably
- V/Line overcrowding now rampant
- Geelong branch: two years of Ã¢â‚¬Å“temporaryÃ¢â‚¬Â bus stops
- Federal election: Guide to policies
- Fund the Gap – infrastructure in growth areas
- Bus route reviews continue
- PTUA lobbying behind the scenes
- Coming events
- PTUA Vice-President resigns
Erratum: The printed newsletter credited Margaret Dingle for heading the mailout team. This should have read: Margaret Pullar. This has been corrected in the online version.