July 2007 newsletter
Please join the PTUA to receive regular newsletters.
July 2007 edition articles:
- Transport the key to emissions reductions
- Kosky’s contracts countdown
- Eddington East-West travel study
- PTUA meets TTA
- Weekend train crowding continues
- But it’s not just the trains that are crowded!
- Branch news: Geelong, Outer East, South-East — Please note the Casey transport meeting is on Wednesday 5th September, not August as printed in the newsletter
- Kerang tragedy highlights level crossing safety
- Half-hearted lanes keep most buses slow
- Operation Double Fault
- Letter to the editor: Why not double-deck trains?
- ARA launches “Railmates”
- News in brief